Tuesday, May 11

HelloHello!
Maths paper2 todae, and its killing me!:(
Almost late for school again, cant find my tie too! its like some routine, hahas:p morning assembly, lucky me, ms zhuo help me to get tie from denise at the late coming line, if not i have to run infront of the whole school, like so embarrassing x.x THANKS! First was sec4, then sec2 followed by sec3, for those who nv bring their tie luh, have to run 2 rounds infront of the whole school, sec1 i dk le. Stupid maths paper2, i have the urge to tear the paper seriously, like wth! kept thinking, but cant think of anyways to solve the ques! headache man, grrrr!!! hope i pass though:D Went j8 with bird, kw n tet. Had mac for breakfast, and the tetris is super disgusting! i swear! But freaking funny, LMAO man. all sorts of rubbish/jokes he can think of randomly all time long. Ate and went home(: Texting/ chatting with my bby now:D lucky me, i dont have to wait for this pig to wake!:P Sorry for past few day craps, nowonder, cause my bestfriend came! hahahs(:
-tmr bio & poa paper1! diediedie:x
GOODTHEBYE!

No comments: