Sunday, June 13

Okay this is really the fact, he can say me if he sees this, but THIS GUY INFRONT IS TOTALLY CRAZY! Guess what he did this time round man. Even if i cry now i also can cry of happiness already:') Its freaking 5.50AM now,and just because i cry, this guy ran all the way from his house at tpy to my house, just to make sure i stop crying, just to ensure i wont cry anymore with a promise, just to see me smile atleast, just to show his care to me, just to show how much he loves me. He have not been sleeping for hours, infact he have only slept less than an hour last night! He really ran uh, seeing him sweating real lot and breathing hard, knowing himself that he got small sickness he still ran for me. Saying that he would do anything for me, the serious in him is strong uh. And he would really do it. this is really too good to be true. this really isnt a dream uh. Now i dont feel like sleeping anymore le:D TOO HAPPY LE:') Love my bby so much!~060210

No comments: