Sunday, June 6

Special day i had with bby!:D

Hellos!:D
first thing first,
HAPPY FOURTH MONTHSARY, BBY!
Went out with bby today! Hahas, he wanted to surprise me under my block, i had a feeling he will be out at the lift too, but in the end never, he failed surprising me too:( Took 56 to marina square to meet bby's crew member, to discuss the chalet thingy next month, maybe going with bby le:D Right after, headed orchard cause bby wanna eat laksa at fareast, the laksa there is niice bodoh(: Love it! Bby bought me smt, Thanks bby! walkwalk at ion then went back his house le. He was suppose to clean the house, but someone did it le, hahas. Time flies man! Slack awhile, bby send me homed alr.
.
.
bby: Dont have to make it memorable, enjoyable or fun le! cause it always will be! you've tried, and you never fails uh(: I too remembered the very first day! It was a sat, and i'd just came back from church at that time, and as im hyper, crazy, while you are bored at home, i just called you out for a walk. im sorry i was late:s At that time, you were worried that we have nothing to say, then im like, hahas! dont care luh, just meet alr then say:D Having lots of topics frm the start of our conversation, walking pass the park opp the train main station, then pass a pub frm far, me hearing the music n started singing, hahas, so random! but you said my singing was niice(: then we walk towards the traffic junction, there goes the start of me being a baboon doing a curf *laughs* then headed skate park, sitting down, having some personal talks, and you send me home. I never forget uh, infact i didnt even know that you had feelings for me from the start:/ Its all been kept in memories, the day you first kissed me, the day you first hugged me, the day you first hold my hand, everything from that day, thinking back it isnt really that long. but many thing we've gone through. Asking you to go to her was because i really want to helped, i know im bring kpo, plus i too knows that she have feelings for you, many chances came upon uh, more that i dont want to lost a friend just because of this. You'd almost lost me, but im yours now, thanks for the decision you've made. Thanks for everything you have given me(: i never regret being with you, really. And i will never leave you alone, i swear. Dont be sorry uh, "Forgive and Forget" this is what youve told me. Plus i have remembered all the happy moments, not all bad ones(: Sorry for all my nonsense bby:( i love you super duper lots uh! hheehee:p thats all i have to say my bby, nazri:D
GOODTHEBYESS!!:D

No comments: