Saturday, October 31

Hey readers.
photos frm ytd!

photos wif Mr chua=DAvery,Shannon,Denise,Elyna n Michelle=D




2 jokers of our class=D

Elyna, Peiyi, Mr Chua, Melody, Avery n Mr gan=D

Mr Gan n Avery=D

Denise, CRAZY, Eunice n WIFEY!!

Th 二十四孝老公(kw), avery ; jokers of th class=D

Shannon, Vinod, Avery n Viki ; all jokers of th class too=D

top:elyna, Middle: avery, Bottom: shannon, th leg n hand is mine!! hahas, wait till i walk off then take!!!=D

avery disturbing Mr Chua?? hahas! azrul at th corner=D

Them creating th mess, tearing paper frm table like nobody's bussiness!! lols=D

CRAZY, LESBO, SIAO ZHA BO, WIFEY N HUIMING!!!<3> Shannon n avery again, hahas. weird actions of them<3> Photos wif Mr chua again<3>

Randy join in=)


Alamak tis 2 jokers again!! n denise wif her retard face behind! lols.


Edited frm ytd:
After posting ytd, went bathing, eat my dinner n out i go=D Went out wif someone last min, actually dk,ch them also ask me out to movies bt i no money, so didn't go. Met him n went orchard to find stuff, we walk like crazy cn?!?! keep walking wrong way, dumb us!! hahas=X So ask my bro hw to walk here n there, he like memorise all th place le, tell me until so clear, hahas bt thanks uh.. I walk till damn tired he say want piggybag(dk hw spell) me, im like u sot arh, i so fat u cnt de uh, hahas! lols. In th end cnt find, went bac j8 see whether hav nt.. Unlucky him, there also don have, he then send me hm, thanks uh! I walk up then saw my mom n aunt, went down again, lols lah! they dono wan go do wad abt something, i jiu follow, after tat jiu come hm le.. Finally, im so tired today!=D


Today:
People r goin to wuhan, china. They will be coming bac next week bah. Wake very early jus to do smt, stupid me, hahas i happy cn le=D Took bus back, sit for 1hr plus till my ass hurt, lols lah! TEEHEE ;D Bac hm then continue my sleep at ard 10 plus, n wake at 3. Alamak, like pig uh ^@^! Actually was suppose to go sentosa , bt crazy was sick, me too alittle, so nv go. Get well soon okay! Slack till nw, n was damn bored! guess i shall end here bah.

No comments: