Thursday, October 29

Sry peeps for nt posting for quite a long time, aint in th mood to use th comp, bored of it too..
didnt went to sko todae, felt bored in sko as exams r over n will be kinda moodless, ya so it was kinda pointless to go too.. slept till ard 12 plus, fan called, went bathing n headed to meet her. Bought cake for tmr as our class wanted to celebrate 5ppl's birthday which is fanny, denise, kok ming, nurseha, forget th last one, n our graduation tis year=) Well, get my maths paper frm fan, n accompany to wait for her bus , then went hm. i only noe some of my marks which is maths-70.5 n chinese-58. There is one person who will be retain in our class, wondering will i be wif th same ppl for next year, hope so bah.

Hasn't been in a good mood tis few days, dono why too, its like many ques n stuff poppin in my head, cnt control my tears to fall too ='( as ppl say '好人有好抱' bt i dont think so, its like how good u treat th person he/she jus woudn't treasure it much, end up u will hurt urself deeply.. i've been pang seh tis few days, it makes me feel tat th whole world is plying me ard.. N i've heard enough lies past few days , n i finally realise ur are truely liers, bt its okay, i guess i shall keep quiet for th time being though. saying me stupid, dumb, blur, silly or wad so ever, i really don giv it a damn cos i sometimes r, bt nt all th time, so i do noe plenty of stuff jus tat ur dono.Both always speaks n nt do, joke me isit? Don't treat me like an idiot!!!

p/s Sry to let u worry bout me tis few days, but im really okay, thanks for ur concern n i'll always be there for u de=D meluvyou<3 btw u should go look for ur partner alr uh, hahas!! then u bu hui lonely le, jiayou finding!! TEEHEE ;D

No comments: