Sunday, May 30

My bby. mohamad nazri(;

Okays,if bby gonna see this, he's gonna scold me for sure. & dissapointed that i nv listen to what he say? Btw thats the wrong date. He is the best guy ive found/known so far, not to be sarcastic or what so, if anyone read this and want disturb like some childish kid, go ahead. some might ask why am i with a malay? its okay to be with, infact he is better than some chinese ive know. no offence. He is the first guy whom will really take care of me like a family,infact more than that, and is also the first guy whom really let me realise what love is. he also have not broken any promise so far, and he doesnt lie, more so he is always understanding, plus would do anything for me, and doesnt mind how bad my character is/how ugly i am/how my attitude will be. all this might be some little things. but i appreciate it, infact i dont think some guys would do all this little things. agree? Sometimes though i could not take what he says n what he does, but now i learn how to tolerate. Eventhough you said you hate her, but i know you dont, though i ask you not to hate her, but when i see th fb comments, it made me jealous somehow, i dk why. okays, im weird.Btw, Thanks for having me in the first priority, thanks for everything youve given me or ive realise. thanks bby. Theres sure to be much more, but shall stop here. Im so lucky to have sucha great boyfriend, love him so much<:

No comments: