Thursday, May 27


Time Check:1.00pm
Hello peeps!
im happy today! dk why, hahas!:D
Ytd got back report book, didnt have to meet the teachers with my parents, n my mom also not interested, so ya, but aint happy with my results though ive passed, my SA seriously have pulled my CA marks down like shyt, when home straight, bathed for 50mins! & waited for bby to be done with his stuff. finally he came(: Went his house, he sleep then i doze off:x sorry! woke at 12.07, then homed. thanks bby for everything uh:D Today fan ask me wan go swim tmr, im like ?.? cause ytd dawn ask me wan swim today. So might be going swimming tmr lo! I DONT WANT TO GET ANY DARKER PLEASE. chat with her for awhile, then now chatting with bby(: Going to find him sooon! hahas, love my bby ttvm!:p And its holiday, have funn people!(:
GOODTHEBYESS!

No comments: