Sunday, May 23

time check:2.40
hellohello!
ive watch this movie alr, damn nice, rated it 5/5, feel like watching it again.
today uh, joke man. We had a YOG event, is to run 400m with each pairs tying their hands. Some volunteer n some were force to. Hahas, i wanted to run, but no partner, then dawn say anything, so we went to run. Many of them like run fast for the start n no strength at the end, same luh. We ran, then kept laughing, going to finish, both my shoe drop=s Embarrassed bodoh. Dm n mr azlan help me get my shoe back, thanks. After run, got blur vision then black, legs like jelly, pathetic me! But we manage to break the singapore records, 41 pairs in 1hr! GOODJOB PEOPLE! Went back class did nothing till recess, bby return me the book n tickle me again, hahas:) Tetris & co. , Shannon n avery damn funny, cant take it then laugh my ass off! Felt like vomitting though:( geog nothing, bio watch some documentary about insect, its effing niice, interesting and amazing! After school, went home straight, cause after recess not feeling well plus headache n tired like mad@.@ can go crazy:/ Going to meet my bby:D && gotto to head back school at 5 plus i think as my cca have election, and i have to be there. Holidays are coming!
i dont really know what you want, im having a hard time if you dont realise.
GOODTHEBYESS!

No comments: