Friday, August 21

hey rRreaders!!!=D
im super happy n hyper today<3>
after morning assembly, i went up to 4th lvl, and my water bottle slip off my finger and fell frm there,(laughs!;D) luckily it didnt hit anyone n nv break!(: mr gan nv come today,wonder why?? first period was relief,class was extremly noise!!! {*skip skip*} After recess, smt happen again!! I fell down on both my knees!!(laughs!) both knees 'po pi',n i think i sprain my ankle -ouch!- My tears drop, bt i laugh super loud after my tears drop, HAHAS!! ppl said im insane n weirdo,hahas i agree though<3> Went amk after sko, saw renae n co.^^ watched the proposal, only had two word to describe 'FUNNY!! N NICEEE!!' ;DDD rated it 5STARS(: Went change shirt and headed to lan, played audi with DAWN n XINGFEI=DD Waited dk n ch to finish their game... They send mie hm after that,hw nice of them^^ THANKS PEOPLE!!;DD I've laugh the whole dat by lookin at my mgs tat i receive!! there again,ppl said im insane n ask mie whether did i eat my med??!!! hahas!


p.s. hope ur cn get along wif each other soon,don really wana see my frens to be like tat..perhaps to me, frendship maybe is all bout tolerance..wad bout u??

No comments: