Thursday, December 31

its 4.38am nw..read if you could and see if you agree to me....
Oneself's body gets weak,
my heart beasts faster then usually.
I'm suck in a zone,
a zone where I am lost in love.
Lost in love with a person who doesn't even know I exist.
Love
's so blind
that he doesn't even notice the signs.
He doesn't notice how much I think about him from time to time.
He doesn't notice how i want him to be mine.
Will he ever know, only time could tell,
Man, if he only knew how I feel.... :'/


HAPPY NEW YEAR..[2010]
Wasn't in th mood to elaborate on today's happenings
, was rather shag after his speakings... Do you people agree?? LOVE IS SO BLIND... Sadness fills me when words was heard infact i was speach-less, eyes was almost filled wif tears, its just that 1% almost. Thoughts in me was nv done, sometimes it isn't what i expected, nevertheless it was answered. Can anyone tells my feelings? Truely speaking, i seriously doubt so without hesitations. Its so true, he doesn't notice how much... He doesnt.. Infact im like floating in thin air hovering around him like nobody's business. Why him? Why it has to happen? th emotions i gav isn't wad it is, in me... Does anyone understand. Im tired of this alr, when could i let go? when could it stp? Sighing all day long, crying in me, tolerations, a happy face i hav to remind me to put on sometimes, what else? Perhaps there r more which i won't want to elaborate, im really really tired, n dissapointed... Dont you think bout this? When its time to let go, u jus couldn't, but when u were jus bout to let go & its jus tt bit to succed, he comes running bac to u again, by thn everything had to start all over again, cos of his actions to u/cos of wad he says to u/ cos its wad he msg u bout. Won't you be sick of tt feeling, or rather wad keeps repeating like a lifecycle? Many says im dumb, im strong n plenty more.. Bt im jus goin to say, im giving up soon, im sorry to myself....... bye peeps...

No comments: